Wednesday, February 6, 2013

a ballerina in the making


Sophie started ballet lessons today.
She was so ecstatic to begin (mainly because of what she got to wear for the class!) and was not disappointed by the end of her first lesson at all.
Already, she can't wait to go to her next class and I'm pretty sure this four year old will be talking about ballet lessons until next Wednesday!
My baby sister is growing up and I thought that she ought to have her first ballet shoot before such an important new experience in her life.
xo,
Holly

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! What a cutie!
    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she's so cute! I did ballet lessons when I was exactly her age, I enjoyed it so much! Sophie is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is soooooo cuuuute!!!!! I just want to cuddle her all up!

    Cassie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I remember my little sister starting ballet too! They grow so fast! She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! she is just too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.