Thursday, January 10, 2013

the christmas holiday


 

I love the time just after a new year comes around. This is my first post this year and (not surprisingly) it's filled with photos!
In case you didn't know, my family and I went to Melbourne for over three weeks around Christmas time. It was a beautiful holiday that included stopping on the way in Canberra and Jindabyne (near Mt. Kosciusko) as well as Christmas with our relatives in Melbourne.
Naturally, many photos were taken (by Dad and I) that I'd love to share with you all on this blog.
So, please do enjoy, hope you're all having a wonderful 2013 so far and love to you all!

xo,
h

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Holly!! Your holiday looks awesome!!! And you played with snow!!? I'm jealous! :) grrr! :D

    It looks like a wonderful holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! It was so awesome and kind of weird being around snow in the middle of summer! :)

      Delete
  2. That looks like such fun! Merry (belated) Christmas and happy new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like you had so much fun!!!
    Looking forward to seeing you on Monday!!

    Cassie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly, you have a lovely family! It looks like you had a great holiday together.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.