Sunday, June 12, 2011

Movie Tag

I was tagged by Angelica from Angelica's Blog!

Now don't groan! You're probably all thinking how boring and why did she have to post about it, but I promise you. Anything can be interesting if you make it! And besides, I was tagged. What more can I do??
The theme is a movie tag and I'm supposed to pick my favourite movie from each category. I'm not sure how I'll go as I don't watch very many movies. But we'll see : ) And one more thing, the movies I pick aren't necessarily my top favourite, just ones I like!

Fantasy: The Chronicles of Narnia- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

via
                         


War: Gee, I don't know!  Er, I haven't really watched any war movies. Not allowed to.

~


~


Drama:


via
                                           


Family: Little Women

                                

via



 Comedy: Princess Bride

via
                                             
                                       
Sci-Fi: Star Wars (any of them!)
                                

via

Romance:  Ever After
via
                                      


Adventure: Nim's Island (I don't know if it's adventure, but I like it!)

via

Action:  National Treasure

via

Animated:  Tangled

via

Musical: The Sound of Music

via

Mystery:  Again, haven't watched any yet, but hope to experience some good mystery movies in the near future!
~

~


Sport:  I really do NOT watch sport movies, but one sort of sport movie I can think of that I've actually watched is Chariots of Fire

                                            


Western:  Annie Get Your Gun

                                      


And I tag India, Briahna and Natalia! Good luck and hopefully, have a better time than I did with the movies : )

xoxox

p.s. please, please, please enter in my giveaway if you already haven't! It ends tomorrow at 9:59pm! Good luck and hurry!
p.p.s. this is the big week of the musical, so I won't be posting much : (

4 comments:

  1. That's cool! Do you have to be tagged by someone to do this or do you just start up your own? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13 June, 2011

    Awesome! Tags are fun. :) Apparently you're a Narnia fan... I'm a Narnian queen, feel free to visit my court sometime! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those movies!
    Narnia is the best ever. I really must see Ever After again because it is such a sweet movie!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love most of the movies you picked! I am a HUGE fan of Narnia! I have read every book countless times (:

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.