Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 23, 24 & 25

Oh dear!

I look at the title and see how behind I am!

Now, you'll have to forgive me for not posting these last two days because I have been incredibly busy! ("tell me about it". you say!) I do not see how bloggers have time to post in the week every day. For people who are new, I do not normally post every single day, but because I'm doing the 30 day blog challenge, I am supposed to post every day. It can be hard as I mentioned, but at least there is such thing as catching up and forgiving! (on your part I hope)

So, here they all are!


A way you want to be remembered...


Ahhh, I really don't know! Maybe as a loving mother, wife and grandmother, dedicated and hardworking on whatever career I do, a noble friend and a true follower of Jesus to the end!



Random question: If I died tonight, what would you remember me as?

Normal question: As always, what is a way (s) you would like to be remembered as?



A favourite video...





I know. I know. I know. It's a pretty stupid song! And it's probably not worth it, but when I first heard the song, it sounded really catchy and I watched the video of it and it's pretty cool! (maybe) But don't you think Rebecca has such a low voice for a girl? It might be one favourite video at the moment, but it definitely won't stay that way : )


A favourite artwork...


                                      

This painting by Renoir is called The Two Young Girls at the Piano. Isn't it gorgeous?

What is a favourite artwork of yours?


Thanks again dear Followers! I know you're forgiving and patient!

4 comments:

  1. I love that photo of you Holly! You are very pretty! :)
    I have heard that song before too. I understand why you like it! :)
    And that painting is one of my favorites to! I love the painting called "the girl with the pearl earring"!.
    I hope we can get together soon!

    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of you is really pretty Holly. If you died tonight I would remember you as a great, fun, loving sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paintng!
    It's so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know. Rebecca black is only 13 years old!!! I know funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.