Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 6

A moment you wish you could relive...


Gosh, I don't know. I have so many moments I want to do all over again! (and many I don't want to relive!)

Alright, I'll choose one!

Probably when I went to England and Austria with Mum last year in May. To find all about the holiday, go here.











It was so interesting, exciting and educational! I was really pleased we went :) Thanks Mum!


An now for the normal question...


Do you have any moments you wish you could relive??

p.s. I was looking back over my post on this holiday before, and I realised just how much I have improved in blogging! (not meaning to be proud!) It's amazing what can happen!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to go to Europe. I've been once before, but I was only 1 so I can't remember it. The pictures are great Holly!

    I can't think of just one memory I whish I could relive, I have so many, I just can't pick one! I'd love to relive my eailier childhood when I lived in Canowindra though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.