Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Lovely Outing

Yesterday my family and I all went on an outing with our grandmother, who had come up to see us a couple days ago. We went to a place near Toowoomba called Highfields. There we visited the Danish Flower Art shop/cafe.

We had a lovely time!




Mum & Sophie inside the cafe


Ella & the boys loved playing on the interesting children's equipment





I couldn't resist taking photos of our delicious morning tea!








Ella & Micah "heart" chocolate milkshakes





And so do I

Sophie was so cute sitting on a little kid's bench


I think Mum and India look so pretty together on the bench


Mum & I

Looking at the animals


India, my model!



















5 comments:

  1. Hi Holly! For once i am the first to coment! Cool pics and journelling.

    Cassie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog through the Pastor's Girl's Ponderings blog! What a nice blog you have! I live in America, and my name's Natalia. I'm eleven years old, a Christian, and homeschooled! I've looked at a few of your posts, and they're very good. I hope it's okay that I'm following you! Feel free to look at my blog anytime!

    ~Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Natalia! I'm glad you're following my blog, and I will look at your blog as soon as I an :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.