Friday, December 16, 2011

love, christmas photo challenge


I ♥ Christmas photo challenges!
Luckily Jess over at Yours Truly is hosting a lovely Christmas photo challenge...

yours truly

 
The challenge is to take a photo of your favourite thing about Christmas.
Did you guess it? That's right. I've decided to enter one of my photos from our Christmas tree...




*Sorry about no watermark on the photo. I tried putting it on, but in my opinion it kind of ruined it. there was really no place it could go, without taking the focus off the bauble.

I really love this photo. I think it really captures the hanging bauble on the tree. And I think the black and white is very effective. Your thoughts?
The prize for whoever wins the challenge is pretty epic. A beautiful camera strap.


Clay Camera Strap suits for DSLR / SLR with Quick Release Buckles


So what are you waiting for? Go and enter! Challenge ends on the 19th of December.

4 comments:

  1. love this picture holly! thanks so much for entering. I love the b & w edit:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Holly!

    Just started to follow you. I've started a blog of my own and would love you to follow me too.
    It's called Flowers of Ivy.

    ~Claudia http://flowersofivy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ nzkiwigirl: Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it : )
    @ Flowers of Ivy: Thanks for following Claudia! I'll go and check out your blog as soon as I can : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so pretty! I'm loving the b&w.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.