Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 8 & 9

So sorry, dear Followers! I didn't post yesterday for personal reason!

So here's yesterday's.


A photo that makes you happy...




We were at a choir concert many years ago with friends! We had fun :)



And today's.



A favourite childhood memory...


Probably one favourite and cherished memory I have was when my homeschooling co-op out on a play in 2008! It was so much fun and us Friends made many memories we won't forget! (for more details on this go here.)












Do you have a favourite childhood memory??  Some day you've cherished?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly

    I love the first photo.

    My favourite childhood memory would be when I first saw Bobby (my pony) and Dad said he was ours.

    By the way, it was nice seeing you yesterday at the Library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was unexpected but nice :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.