Your Favourite Recipe...
Wow! I have HEAPS of different recipes I *love* to make! I think I'll choose a sweet recipe :)
I have made this recipe many times with my friends, Cassie and Lauren and my sister, Ella, but have only made it once on my own!! (I was used to cooking it in my friend's kitchen, and it was different in my own!)
Prep time- 15-30 mins
1 ½ cups caster sugar
½ cup cocoa
1 teaspoon (1 cap-full) vanilla essence
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup white choc bits
1. Preheat oven to 170oC.
2. Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
3. Stir in sugar, cocoa, vanilla and salt.
4. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
5. Quickly whisk in eggs.
6. Fold through flour (sift if desired) and baking powder.
7. Mix in choc bits.
8. Tip mixture into a greased and/or lined slice tray.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes. (I do 20-25)
10. Mixture will seem soft, but will harden on cooling. (I like it a little gooey in the middle!)
This is very rich and sooooooo yummy!
The choc bits will melt a little bit when you stir them in to the mixture.
Sourced from: http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/Chocolate-Brownies-L126.html