1. On Monday, India, Eloise and I went to a place called the Emu Gully for the day. It is a place where schools and other children's groups can go to do some really challenging things, learn a lot about the trials and hardships of war and actually try them out by working together as a team to complete each challenge. Us girls weren't too keen on going as it sounded hard and challenging, but by the end of the day we were all glad we had gone! (even though we got extremely dirty, got bad scrapes and sores etc.) If you want to see some photos of the challenges we did, then go to this website and click on Gallery to view photos.
2. Yesterday and today, I have been pretty much doing school. Nothing else is really happening this week (so far!) We were going to go for a swim at a friend's house today, but they became sick so that was cancelled.
3. Tomorrow my family and I are having our family photo for our annual Christmas card! Mum has been spending time trying to sort out matching clothes for us to wear! She has finally worked it all out and now all we have to do is hope that the weather forecast is wrong! They say that it will be heavy rain tomorrow (all day) and if so, we might not be able to do it because we like to take it outside. Mum, Isaac and I are also going to have a haircut before the photo tomorrow morning.
4. On Friday school and dance lessons are taking place for me. On Saturday, I have another concert rehearsal, an extra piano sort of performance thing and India's Christmas choir concert! BUSY!
5. Just before I go, I thought I'd share a photo with you all!
This is a picture of India, Eloise, Sophie, me and friends. They stayed at our house in the September holidays. We are posing in the central park of Toowoomba which had lots of flowers in bloom at the time.